- Dozens Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 8 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 21 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 23 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 24 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 1 day ago
Bounce House Injuries Soar
A new study is showing how something very popular for kids to play on, is also very risky.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
If you have kids, chances are they love to jump around in a bounce house. Those inflatable play areas at birthday parties and special events. And chances are they could get hurt.
A new study out of Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio suggests 30 children a day in the U.S. are treated in emergency rooms, suffering cuts and bruises concussions and broken bones. Double the number from just four years ago, as bounce houses grow in popularity. Manufacturers say kids should be supervised, cautioning against overloading, allowing young kids to bounce with older bigger ones or letting them do flips and collide with each other.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.