- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Bounce House Injuries Soar
A new study is showing how something very popular for kids to play on, is also very risky.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
If you have kids, chances are they love to jump around in a bounce house. Those inflatable play areas at birthday parties and special events. And chances are they could get hurt.
A new study out of Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio suggests 30 children a day in the U.S. are treated in emergency rooms, suffering cuts and bruises concussions and broken bones. Double the number from just four years ago, as bounce houses grow in popularity. Manufacturers say kids should be supervised, cautioning against overloading, allowing young kids to bounce with older bigger ones or letting them do flips and collide with each other.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.