- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 17 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Bounce House Injuries Soar
A new study is showing how something very popular for kids to play on, is also very risky.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
If you have kids, chances are they love to jump around in a bounce house. Those inflatable play areas at birthday parties and special events. And chances are they could get hurt.
A new study out of Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio suggests 30 children a day in the U.S. are treated in emergency rooms, suffering cuts and bruises concussions and broken bones. Double the number from just four years ago, as bounce houses grow in popularity. Manufacturers say kids should be supervised, cautioning against overloading, allowing young kids to bounce with older bigger ones or letting them do flips and collide with each other.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.