- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 18 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Bounce House Injuries Soar
A new study is showing how something very popular for kids to play on, is also very risky.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
If you have kids, chances are they love to jump around in a bounce house. Those inflatable play areas at birthday parties and special events. And chances are they could get hurt.
A new study out of Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio suggests 30 children a day in the U.S. are treated in emergency rooms, suffering cuts and bruises concussions and broken bones. Double the number from just four years ago, as bounce houses grow in popularity. Manufacturers say kids should be supervised, cautioning against overloading, allowing young kids to bounce with older bigger ones or letting them do flips and collide with each other.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.