- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 9 hours ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 9 hours ago
- Mike Nichols, Director of “The Graduate,” DiesPosted 9 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Counting Down to the Fiscal Cliff
The high stakes staring contest continues in Washington, as the “fiscal cliff” of steep spending cuts and overall tax hikes nears at the year’s end. But there’s still hope for a resolution that everyone will find good news in.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Both sides say a deal will get done, but they’re walking the party line in fiscal cliff talks.
(Rep. Pelosi) “The higher income people have to pay their fair share.”
House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi on ABC’s “This Week,” while Republicans like Georgia Rep. Tom Price tells CNN’s “State of the Union”:
(Rep. Price) “A real solution includes both revenue increases and spending reductions.”
Massive spending cuts and tax increases loom in January if an agreement can’t be made.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.