- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 6 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 6 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 8 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 8 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 9 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 13 hours ago
Counting Down to the Fiscal Cliff
The high stakes staring contest continues in Washington, as the “fiscal cliff” of steep spending cuts and overall tax hikes nears at the year’s end. But there’s still hope for a resolution that everyone will find good news in.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Both sides say a deal will get done, but they’re walking the party line in fiscal cliff talks.
(Rep. Pelosi) “The higher income people have to pay their fair share.”
House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi on ABC’s “This Week,” while Republicans like Georgia Rep. Tom Price tells CNN’s “State of the Union”:
(Rep. Price) “A real solution includes both revenue increases and spending reductions.”
Massive spending cuts and tax increases loom in January if an agreement can’t be made.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.