- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 23 hours ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 24 hours ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Train Hits TX Veterans Parade, At Least 4 Killed
A flatbed trailer carrying veterans in a parade was hit by a train at a Union Pacific railroad crossing in Midland, Texas. At least four people were killed and 17 more injured – at least 10 of those critically. Two of the victims died at the scene, the other two were pronounced dead at Midland Memorial Hospital, where all of the injured were taken.
A release from city officials says that two flatbeds were carrying wounded veterans and their families through the parade. The first truck crossed the tracks, and some people were able to evacuate the second truck before it was struck. A Union Pacific spokesman says the train sounded its horn before the accident, and the gates and lights were working at the crossing.
The trailer was part of a Show of Support parade, part of a multi-day Hunt for Heroes event. The parade was to end at a banquet for wounded veterans, who would then be treated to a deer hunting trip this weekend.
Tune in to your local FOX News Radio station for more on this breaking story.