- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 7 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 11 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Taking On The Fiscal Cliff [VIDEO]
The election kept the status quo, President Obama and a divided Congress. Now, the biggest post-election question in Washington: What to do about the so-called fiscal cliff.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Even before the newly-elected members of Congress take the oath, the current crop of lawmakers must solve the so-called fiscal cliff.
House Speaker John Boehner says that will take a bipartisan agreement. So…
(Boehner) “We’re willing to accept new revenue under the right conditions.”
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid also has conditions…
(Reid) “I want everyone to also understand, you can’t push us around.”
At year’s end, the Bush-era tax cuts for all taxpayers are set to expire and across the board spending cuts, half targeting the military, take hold.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: