- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Aspirin & Ovarian Cancer
A common pain reliever could be a key factor in reducing a woman’s ovarian cancer risk, according to a new study.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Taking aspirin may lower the risk of developing ovarian cancer. A study from Denmark finds women who take the pain reliever twice a week are 40% less likely to develop the disease than women who don’t have aspirin in their health regimen. Ovarian cancer is one of the most deadly, with few effective screening tools. Medical professionals say any type of prevention is a big step in lowering fatalities.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.