- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 7 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 11 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
CO Missing Girl’s Mother Speaks as Search Continues [VIDEO]
The family of a 10-year-old Colorado girl, who has been missing since last Friday, has spoken publicly for the first time.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
Jessica Ridgeway’s mother, Sarah, went from being distraught to telling reporters that she and the rest of her family are strong, that they remain hopeful for Jessica’s safe return. She says when police found Jessica’s backpack on a sidewalk on Sunday, it actually gave her a bit of hope.
(Ridgeway) “I figured if something really bad happened to her, they wouldn’t have got rid of the backpack just sitting there. They would’ve…it wouldn’t have been in plain sight.”
As police search, they’ve also handed out new photos and a video of the 10-year-old so people can focus on her facial characteristics and the sound of her voice.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the search for Jessica Ridgeway: