- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- World Freedom DeclinesPosted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
CO Missing Girl’s Mother Speaks as Search Continues [VIDEO]
The family of a 10-year-old Colorado girl, who has been missing since last Friday, has spoken publicly for the first time.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
Jessica Ridgeway’s mother, Sarah, went from being distraught to telling reporters that she and the rest of her family are strong, that they remain hopeful for Jessica’s safe return. She says when police found Jessica’s backpack on a sidewalk on Sunday, it actually gave her a bit of hope.
(Ridgeway) “I figured if something really bad happened to her, they wouldn’t have got rid of the backpack just sitting there. They would’ve…it wouldn’t have been in plain sight.”
As police search, they’ve also handed out new photos and a video of the 10-year-old so people can focus on her facial characteristics and the sound of her voice.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the search for Jessica Ridgeway: