- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall For Health: Peanut Butter Recall Expands [VIDEO]
Some of the country’s largest grocery stores are pulling products off the shelves after a company issued a recall of nut products over salmonella fears.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
A major U.S. peanut butter recall is now expanded to other nut products, like almond butter and roasted peanuts. New Mexico manufacturer Sunland issued the recall for Salmonella contamination and illnesses have been reported in 19 states. Two-thirds of those sickened are children. Retailers of the products include Trader Joe’s, Target and Whole Foods.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: