- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- World Freedom DeclinesPosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall For Health: Peanut Butter Recall Expands [VIDEO]
Some of the country’s largest grocery stores are pulling products off the shelves after a company issued a recall of nut products over salmonella fears.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
A major U.S. peanut butter recall is now expanded to other nut products, like almond butter and roasted peanuts. New Mexico manufacturer Sunland issued the recall for Salmonella contamination and illnesses have been reported in 19 states. Two-thirds of those sickened are children. Retailers of the products include Trader Joe’s, Target and Whole Foods.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: