- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 1 hour ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 21 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
Housecall For Health: Peanut Butter Recall Expands [VIDEO]
Some of the country’s largest grocery stores are pulling products off the shelves after a company issued a recall of nut products over salmonella fears.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
A major U.S. peanut butter recall is now expanded to other nut products, like almond butter and roasted peanuts. New Mexico manufacturer Sunland issued the recall for Salmonella contamination and illnesses have been reported in 19 states. Two-thirds of those sickened are children. Retailers of the products include Trader Joe’s, Target and Whole Foods.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: