- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 24 mins ago
- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 18 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall For Health: Peanut Butter Recall Expands [VIDEO]
Some of the country’s largest grocery stores are pulling products off the shelves after a company issued a recall of nut products over salmonella fears.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
A major U.S. peanut butter recall is now expanded to other nut products, like almond butter and roasted peanuts. New Mexico manufacturer Sunland issued the recall for Salmonella contamination and illnesses have been reported in 19 states. Two-thirds of those sickened are children. Retailers of the products include Trader Joe’s, Target and Whole Foods.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: