- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FDA Warns Against Online Pharmacies
A new warning out from the government: beware of ordering drugs via the internet.
FOX news Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
If you’re ordering a drug from a store you found online, you just might be paying for:
(Dr. Hamburg) “Unapproved drugs, drugs that are counterfeit, or contaminated, or expired.”
Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Dr. Margaret Hamburg says they’re beginning a new campaign to warn you about the dangers of online parmarcies, most of which, she says are fake.
Hamberg says, stick to pharmacies based in the U.S. that require a doctor’s prescription.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.