- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 10 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 11 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
FDA Warns Against Online Pharmacies
A new warning out from the government: beware of ordering drugs via the internet.
FOX news Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
If you’re ordering a drug from a store you found online, you just might be paying for:
(Dr. Hamburg) “Unapproved drugs, drugs that are counterfeit, or contaminated, or expired.”
Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Dr. Margaret Hamburg says they’re beginning a new campaign to warn you about the dangers of online parmarcies, most of which, she says are fake.
Hamberg says, stick to pharmacies based in the U.S. that require a doctor’s prescription.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.