- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Jim DeFelice, Co-Author of American SniperPosted 3 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 3 hours ago
- Beware of IRS Scams This Tax SeasonPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
Libya: 50 Arrests in Stevens’ Death [VIDEO]
The Libyan government says they’ve arrested 50 suspects in the killing of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other members of the U.S. diplomatic team, and the suspects are believed to have ties to al-Qaeda.
FOX’s Greg Palkot reports from Tunis, Tunisia that the U.S. is investigating separately:
In nearby Libya, the terror manhunt is on for the killers of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans. While the FBI is telling us the investigation has begun, we are still waiting for a hard confirm that the agents are on the ground. They’ll be heading for Benghazi, a dangerous place.
Already in Libya: the Rapid Response Team of Marines – some 50 Marines; off the coast, two U.S. Navy destroyers; overhead, surveillance drones.
And yes, the Libyan government is now reportedly saying that they have some suspects in custody.
WATCH more on the safety of U.S. embassies abroad: