- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Ambien Risks
Those who take Ambien to get a good night’s rest, may want to look a little bit closer for the side effects.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
People want to know more about the sleep aid Ambien after NBC Correspondent Tom Brokaw was hospitalized for accidentally taking the drug. Ambien is typically used as a short-term treatment for insomnia. It works by slowing down the central nervous system so it’s easier to fall asleep. But, the drug has some side effects, such as confusion or a feeling of unreality and lightheadedness; which could have been enhanced because of Brokaw’s age. He is 72.
Housecall For Health. I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.