- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 12 mins ago
- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 18 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall For Health: Ambien Risks
Those who take Ambien to get a good night’s rest, may want to look a little bit closer for the side effects.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
People want to know more about the sleep aid Ambien after NBC Correspondent Tom Brokaw was hospitalized for accidentally taking the drug. Ambien is typically used as a short-term treatment for insomnia. It works by slowing down the central nervous system so it’s easier to fall asleep. But, the drug has some side effects, such as confusion or a feeling of unreality and lightheadedness; which could have been enhanced because of Brokaw’s age. He is 72.
Housecall For Health. I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.