- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 5 hours ago
- Yes or No? Scotland Votes On Independence Referendum [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 7 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 22 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall For Health: Ambien Risks
Those who take Ambien to get a good night’s rest, may want to look a little bit closer for the side effects.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
People want to know more about the sleep aid Ambien after NBC Correspondent Tom Brokaw was hospitalized for accidentally taking the drug. Ambien is typically used as a short-term treatment for insomnia. It works by slowing down the central nervous system so it’s easier to fall asleep. But, the drug has some side effects, such as confusion or a feeling of unreality and lightheadedness; which could have been enhanced because of Brokaw’s age. He is 72.
Housecall For Health. I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.