- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 3 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 10 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 11 hours ago
FOX on Tech: RNC Goes Digital
The Republican National Convention will be held this week in Tampa. Ever wonder what goes through a political heavyweight’s mind right before they take to the stage at one of these shindigs? Wonder no more.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has how the GOP is jumping on the social web craze:
FOX on Tech.
Social media has grown by leaps and bounds over the last four years, which the GOP is hoping to capitalize on.
(Davis) “We’re using all the technologies available to create a real convention without walls.”
RNC Communications Director James Davis, detailing plans that include live streaming on YouTube, a digital center to get everyday people involved and a “conversation room” near the main stage for convention speakers.
(Davis) “It’s really a digital green room for all the program participants…do Google Hangouts, to set up Skype interviews, as well as Twitter interviews and Facebook townhalls.”
There’s even a foursquare app that gives you historical info about past conventions if you check-in at the site of a previous RNC.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.