- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
FOX on Tech: RNC Goes Digital
The Republican National Convention will be held this week in Tampa. Ever wonder what goes through a political heavyweight’s mind right before they take to the stage at one of these shindigs? Wonder no more.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has how the GOP is jumping on the social web craze:
FOX on Tech.
Social media has grown by leaps and bounds over the last four years, which the GOP is hoping to capitalize on.
(Davis) “We’re using all the technologies available to create a real convention without walls.”
RNC Communications Director James Davis, detailing plans that include live streaming on YouTube, a digital center to get everyday people involved and a “conversation room” near the main stage for convention speakers.
(Davis) “It’s really a digital green room for all the program participants…do Google Hangouts, to set up Skype interviews, as well as Twitter interviews and Facebook townhalls.”
There’s even a foursquare app that gives you historical info about past conventions if you check-in at the site of a previous RNC.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.