- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 13 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: RNC Goes Digital
The Republican National Convention will be held this week in Tampa. Ever wonder what goes through a political heavyweight’s mind right before they take to the stage at one of these shindigs? Wonder no more.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has how the GOP is jumping on the social web craze:
FOX on Tech.
Social media has grown by leaps and bounds over the last four years, which the GOP is hoping to capitalize on.
(Davis) “We’re using all the technologies available to create a real convention without walls.”
RNC Communications Director James Davis, detailing plans that include live streaming on YouTube, a digital center to get everyday people involved and a “conversation room” near the main stage for convention speakers.
(Davis) “It’s really a digital green room for all the program participants…do Google Hangouts, to set up Skype interviews, as well as Twitter interviews and Facebook townhalls.”
There’s even a foursquare app that gives you historical info about past conventions if you check-in at the site of a previous RNC.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.