- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 7 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX on Tech: RNC Goes Digital
The Republican National Convention will be held this week in Tampa. Ever wonder what goes through a political heavyweight’s mind right before they take to the stage at one of these shindigs? Wonder no more.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has how the GOP is jumping on the social web craze:
FOX on Tech.
Social media has grown by leaps and bounds over the last four years, which the GOP is hoping to capitalize on.
(Davis) “We’re using all the technologies available to create a real convention without walls.”
RNC Communications Director James Davis, detailing plans that include live streaming on YouTube, a digital center to get everyday people involved and a “conversation room” near the main stage for convention speakers.
(Davis) “It’s really a digital green room for all the program participants…do Google Hangouts, to set up Skype interviews, as well as Twitter interviews and Facebook townhalls.”
There’s even a foursquare app that gives you historical info about past conventions if you check-in at the site of a previous RNC.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.