- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 2 hours ago
- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Binge Drinkers are Happier Students
Studies have shown that binge drinking isn’t good for your physical health, but new research suggests that college students who partake in the activity find an emotional benefit.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research shows college binge drinkers are happier than their non-binge drinking counterparts. Researchers looked at one college, and noticed a common theme among the study’s participants: Students may not want to get drunk, but they feel they have to in order to be socially accepted.
The study showed students who binge drink were actually considered higher on the social ladder, but binge drinking was also associated with a higher level of sexual victimization and academic woes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.