- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 38 mins ago
- AFMW: Maria Bartiromo, Host of FBN’s “Opening Bell with Maria BartiromoPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 hours ago
- Tim McGraw’s Touching Tribute To Glen CampbellPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Binge Drinkers are Happier Students
Studies have shown that binge drinking isn’t good for your physical health, but new research suggests that college students who partake in the activity find an emotional benefit.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research shows college binge drinkers are happier than their non-binge drinking counterparts. Researchers looked at one college, and noticed a common theme among the study’s participants: Students may not want to get drunk, but they feel they have to in order to be socially accepted.
The study showed students who binge drink were actually considered higher on the social ladder, but binge drinking was also associated with a higher level of sexual victimization and academic woes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.