- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 7 mins ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 23 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Binge Drinkers are Happier Students
Studies have shown that binge drinking isn’t good for your physical health, but new research suggests that college students who partake in the activity find an emotional benefit.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research shows college binge drinkers are happier than their non-binge drinking counterparts. Researchers looked at one college, and noticed a common theme among the study’s participants: Students may not want to get drunk, but they feel they have to in order to be socially accepted.
The study showed students who binge drink were actually considered higher on the social ladder, but binge drinking was also associated with a higher level of sexual victimization and academic woes.
Housecall for Health, I’m Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.