- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 15 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Fast Food Going Healthy [VIDEO]
Fast food has long been a staple of the “American diet,” but has come under scrutiny as a large contributing factor to the obesity epidemic in the country. That criticism hasn’t fallen on deaf ears, as some of the on-the-go giants are offering newer, healthier options.
Dr. Marc Siegel of the FOX News Medical “A-Team” has more in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
When you think fast food, burgers, fries and shakes come to mind. McDonald’s and other fast food chains are now claiming an entirely new approach. Just this summer, McDonald’s announced the nationwide launch of a new “Favorites Under 400 Calories” menu.
Critics say calorie-counting isn’t America’s strongest suit, but McDonald’s head chef says, ultimately, the solution isn’t the menu – it’s up to you and me to eat smart.
Housecall for Health, I’m Dr. Marc Siegel, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the newer, healthier fast food offerings HERE: