- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Fast Food Going Healthy [VIDEO]
Fast food has long been a staple of the “American diet,” but has come under scrutiny as a large contributing factor to the obesity epidemic in the country. That criticism hasn’t fallen on deaf ears, as some of the on-the-go giants are offering newer, healthier options.
Dr. Marc Siegel of the FOX News Medical “A-Team” has more in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
When you think fast food, burgers, fries and shakes come to mind. McDonald’s and other fast food chains are now claiming an entirely new approach. Just this summer, McDonald’s announced the nationwide launch of a new “Favorites Under 400 Calories” menu.
Critics say calorie-counting isn’t America’s strongest suit, but McDonald’s head chef says, ultimately, the solution isn’t the menu – it’s up to you and me to eat smart.
Housecall for Health, I’m Dr. Marc Siegel, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the newer, healthier fast food offerings HERE: