- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 19 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Army General Under Investigation for Lavish Spending
A 4-star general in the U.S. Army is under investigation for living large, spending hundreds of thousands of taxpayer’s dollars.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington:
Gen. William Ward headed the Army’s Africa command until last year. He’s close to retirement, but still on duty at the Pentagon. Allegations are that he spent lavishly on himself, family members and others, on travel, hotels and other pricey things.
Pentagon officials say the investigation could lead Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to demote Ward before retirement, which might cost the General more in lost retirement pay than he’s alleged to have spent improperly.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.