- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 4 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Army General Under Investigation for Lavish Spending
A 4-star general in the U.S. Army is under investigation for living large, spending hundreds of thousands of taxpayer’s dollars.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington:
Gen. William Ward headed the Army’s Africa command until last year. He’s close to retirement, but still on duty at the Pentagon. Allegations are that he spent lavishly on himself, family members and others, on travel, hotels and other pricey things.
Pentagon officials say the investigation could lead Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to demote Ward before retirement, which might cost the General more in lost retirement pay than he’s alleged to have spent improperly.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.