- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 19 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
AEHQ: Medicare Front-and-Center in Election [VIDEO]
It was expected when Mitt Romney tapped Paul Ryan as his running mate: A debate about Medicare. Now, the program is making its way front-and-center on the campaign trail.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington in this Election Update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
President Obama, accusing the Romney-Ryan ticket of wanting to end Medicare.
(President Obama) “That means seniors would no longer have the guarantee of Medicare. They’d get a voucher to buy private insurance.”
That was part of the Republican budget, crafted by Ryan, to curb costs – though it doesn’t apply to anyone older than 55. The Romney campaign, in a new ad, pointing out the President also wants to cut more than $700 billion from Medicare.
(Romney Ad) “Why? To pay for Obamacare. So now the money you paid for your guaranteed health care is going to a massive, new government program.”
The Obama campaign, arguing those cuts target providers, not patients.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on Medicare’s role in the election HERE: