- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Penn State Accreditation in ‘Jeopardy’
More fallout for Penn State from the Jerry Sandusky child molestation scandal.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Penn State’s accreditation is in “jeopardy” according to the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
The organization, citing the school’s internal recent report and the NCAA sanctions over the university’s handling of former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal, wants a monitoring report by the end of September and information about the school’s ability to handle the financial fallout.
Penn State officials expect to be able to address all the issues.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.