- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 23 hours ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Penn State Accreditation in ‘Jeopardy’
More fallout for Penn State from the Jerry Sandusky child molestation scandal.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Penn State’s accreditation is in “jeopardy” according to the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
The organization, citing the school’s internal recent report and the NCAA sanctions over the university’s handling of former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal, wants a monitoring report by the end of September and information about the school’s ability to handle the financial fallout.
Penn State officials expect to be able to address all the issues.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.