- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Food Stamp Abuse Crackdown
Coming soon. A crackdown on the abuse of Food Stamps.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The Agriculture Department wants to impose tougher penalties on stores that violate Food Stamp rules; such as letting customers use them on alcohol, tobacco, and other ineligible items. The Department’s also trying to battle the trafficking of Food Stamps. Among those efforts; convincing Ebay, Craigslist, and other social media sites to ban ads offering Food Stamps for re-sale. However, the AG Department says the Food Stamp program has one of the lowest abuse rates of any Federal program, only about 1%.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.