- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 15 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Food Stamp Abuse Crackdown
Coming soon. A crackdown on the abuse of Food Stamps.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The Agriculture Department wants to impose tougher penalties on stores that violate Food Stamp rules; such as letting customers use them on alcohol, tobacco, and other ineligible items. The Department’s also trying to battle the trafficking of Food Stamps. Among those efforts; convincing Ebay, Craigslist, and other social media sites to ban ads offering Food Stamps for re-sale. However, the AG Department says the Food Stamp program has one of the lowest abuse rates of any Federal program, only about 1%.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.