- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 9 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Food Stamp Abuse Crackdown
Coming soon. A crackdown on the abuse of Food Stamps.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The Agriculture Department wants to impose tougher penalties on stores that violate Food Stamp rules; such as letting customers use them on alcohol, tobacco, and other ineligible items. The Department’s also trying to battle the trafficking of Food Stamps. Among those efforts; convincing Ebay, Craigslist, and other social media sites to ban ads offering Food Stamps for re-sale. However, the AG Department says the Food Stamp program has one of the lowest abuse rates of any Federal program, only about 1%.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.