- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 22 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 23 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Food Stamp Abuse Crackdown
Coming soon. A crackdown on the abuse of Food Stamps.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The Agriculture Department wants to impose tougher penalties on stores that violate Food Stamp rules; such as letting customers use them on alcohol, tobacco, and other ineligible items. The Department’s also trying to battle the trafficking of Food Stamps. Among those efforts; convincing Ebay, Craigslist, and other social media sites to ban ads offering Food Stamps for re-sale. However, the AG Department says the Food Stamp program has one of the lowest abuse rates of any Federal program, only about 1%.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.