- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 14 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Food Stamp Abuse Crackdown
Coming soon. A crackdown on the abuse of Food Stamps.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The Agriculture Department wants to impose tougher penalties on stores that violate Food Stamp rules; such as letting customers use them on alcohol, tobacco, and other ineligible items. The Department’s also trying to battle the trafficking of Food Stamps. Among those efforts; convincing Ebay, Craigslist, and other social media sites to ban ads offering Food Stamps for re-sale. However, the AG Department says the Food Stamp program has one of the lowest abuse rates of any Federal program, only about 1%.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.