- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 19 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
GE Recalls Over A Million Dishwashers
More than a million GE dishwashers are being recalled due to a fire hazard.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington:
The dishwashers carry the brands GE, GE Adora, GE Eterna, GE Profile and Hotpoint. They were sold nationwide between 2006 and 2009. GE says it knows of 15 heating element failures and seven fires. According to the company’s recall hotline:
(Hotline) “Only certain dishwashers with plastic inner tubs are affected. Those with stainless steel tubs are not affected by this recall.”
If you have one of the recalled units, stop using it and disconnect the power. GE will fix it, free.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: To find out more on this recall, people can contact the GE recall hotline at (866) 918-8760 or CLICK HERE