- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 20 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
DE Couple Accused of ‘Waterboarding’ Daughter
A Delaware couple have been arrested after a domestic assault investigation, during which their daughter accused them of “waterboarding” her.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Dr. Melvin Morse, 58, and his wife Pauline face seven counts of reckless endangerent, child endangerment and conspiracy. Their daughter telling detectives that her father, who is an author of two books on near death experiences of children, and has appeared on ‘Oprah’ as an expert, disciplined her over a two year period with a method he called “waterboarding.”
She said on at least four occasions he held her face under a running faucet as punishment while her mother watched. On another occasion he told her that she could go five minutes without brain damage.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.