- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 3 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
DE Couple Accused of ‘Waterboarding’ Daughter
A Delaware couple have been arrested after a domestic assault investigation, during which their daughter accused them of “waterboarding” her.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Dr. Melvin Morse, 58, and his wife Pauline face seven counts of reckless endangerent, child endangerment and conspiracy. Their daughter telling detectives that her father, who is an author of two books on near death experiences of children, and has appeared on ‘Oprah’ as an expert, disciplined her over a two year period with a method he called “waterboarding.”
She said on at least four occasions he held her face under a running faucet as punishment while her mother watched. On another occasion he told her that she could go five minutes without brain damage.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.