- Obama Announces Immigration Plan to Grant ‘Deferred Action’ to 2 GroupsPosted 1 min ago
- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 14 hours ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 7 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
DE Couple Accused of ‘Waterboarding’ Daughter
A Delaware couple have been arrested after a domestic assault investigation, during which their daughter accused them of “waterboarding” her.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Dr. Melvin Morse, 58, and his wife Pauline face seven counts of reckless endangerent, child endangerment and conspiracy. Their daughter telling detectives that her father, who is an author of two books on near death experiences of children, and has appeared on ‘Oprah’ as an expert, disciplined her over a two year period with a method he called “waterboarding.”
She said on at least four occasions he held her face under a running faucet as punishment while her mother watched. On another occasion he told her that she could go five minutes without brain damage.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.