- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 5 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
DE Couple Accused of ‘Waterboarding’ Daughter
A Delaware couple have been arrested after a domestic assault investigation, during which their daughter accused them of “waterboarding” her.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Dr. Melvin Morse, 58, and his wife Pauline face seven counts of reckless endangerent, child endangerment and conspiracy. Their daughter telling detectives that her father, who is an author of two books on near death experiences of children, and has appeared on ‘Oprah’ as an expert, disciplined her over a two year period with a method he called “waterboarding.”
She said on at least four occasions he held her face under a running faucet as punishment while her mother watched. On another occasion he told her that she could go five minutes without brain damage.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.