- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 10 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 10 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 14 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 14 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Mercy or Murder? OH Man Charged in Wife’s Hospital Death
Was it murder or mercy? An Ohio man arraigned Wednesday for the shooting death of his wife in an Akron hospital.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
66-year-old John Wise didn’t enter a plea when appearing via video link before a judge in Akron, Ohio. He’s charged with¬†aggravated¬†murder for shooting his hospitalized wife Barbara in the head this past Saturday. It took her until the next morning to die. He says it was a mercy killing. Hospital officials won’t say why Barbara was in the hospital, only that she was extremely disabled. She was 65. The couple had been married for 45 years.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.