- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Mercy or Murder? OH Man Charged in Wife’s Hospital Death
Was it murder or mercy? An Ohio man arraigned Wednesday for the shooting death of his wife in an Akron hospital.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
66-year-old John Wise didn’t enter a plea when appearing via video link before a judge in Akron, Ohio. He’s charged with¬†aggravated¬†murder for shooting his hospitalized wife Barbara in the head this past Saturday. It took her until the next morning to die. He says it was a mercy killing. Hospital officials won’t say why Barbara was in the hospital, only that she was extremely disabled. She was 65. The couple had been married for 45 years.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.