- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 22 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Mercy or Murder? OH Man Charged in Wife’s Hospital Death
Was it murder or mercy? An Ohio man arraigned Wednesday for the shooting death of his wife in an Akron hospital.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
66-year-old John Wise didn’t enter a plea when appearing via video link before a judge in Akron, Ohio. He’s charged with aggravated murder for shooting his hospitalized wife Barbara in the head this past Saturday. It took her until the next morning to die. He says it was a mercy killing. Hospital officials won’t say why Barbara was in the hospital, only that she was extremely disabled. She was 65. The couple had been married for 45 years.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.