- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 22 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 23 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Mercy or Murder? OH Man Charged in Wife’s Hospital Death
Was it murder or mercy? An Ohio man arraigned Wednesday for the shooting death of his wife in an Akron hospital.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
66-year-old John Wise didn’t enter a plea when appearing via video link before a judge in Akron, Ohio. He’s charged with¬†aggravated¬†murder for shooting his hospitalized wife Barbara in the head this past Saturday. It took her until the next morning to die. He says it was a mercy killing. Hospital officials won’t say why Barbara was in the hospital, only that she was extremely disabled. She was 65. The couple had been married for 45 years.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.