- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 4 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Mercy or Murder? OH Man Charged in Wife’s Hospital Death
Was it murder or mercy? An Ohio man arraigned Wednesday for the shooting death of his wife in an Akron hospital.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
66-year-old John Wise didn’t enter a plea when appearing via video link before a judge in Akron, Ohio. He’s charged with aggravated murder for shooting his hospitalized wife Barbara in the head this past Saturday. It took her until the next morning to die. He says it was a mercy killing. Hospital officials won’t say why Barbara was in the hospital, only that she was extremely disabled. She was 65. The couple had been married for 45 years.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.