- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 23 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Ending Chemo Resistance
A protein found in healthy cells might be the key to helping cancer patients who are resistant to chemotherapy.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Scientists say they’re coming closer to battling chemotherapy resistance. A study at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle found the therapy can cause healthy cells, that normally heal wounds, do the opposite by producing a protein that helps cancer resist chemo.
Adapting to this effect could help 90% of patients whose cancer spreads, that eventually develop resistance to chemotherapy.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.