- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Chick-fil-A’s ‘Record-Setting’ Day
Chick-fil-A reports record breaking sales yesterday across the country on Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day. This amid a firestorm of criticism and planned protests over the gay marriage debate.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Americans turned out in droves, they say to send a message to those who vowed boycots and to scold Mayors in Chicago and Boston who threatened the restaurant chain’s existance in their cities. All because Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy’s doesn’t believe in gay marriage.
(Supporter) “I’m here today to stand up for the First Amendment and to stand up for an America where you can believe anything you want.”
This woman one of many who turned out in Chicago. Protesters also turned out across the country.
Chick-fil-A releasing statement saying they treat every person with honor, including gay and lesbian supporters who plan more protests outside Chick-fil-A restaurants tomorrow.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story:
READ a statement Chick-fil-A, Inc. following Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day:
“We are very grateful and humbled by the incredible turnout of loyal Chick-fil-A customers on August 1 at Chick-fil-A restaurants around the country. We congratulate local Chick-fil-A Owner/Operators and their team members for striving to serve each and every customer with genuine hospitality.
While we don’t release exact sales numbers, we can confirm reports that it was a record-setting day.
Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day was not a company promotion; it was initiated by others. The Chick-fil-A culture and service tradition in our restaurants is to treat every person with honor, dignity and respect regardless of their belief, race, creed, sexual orientation or gender. We understand from news reports that Friday may present yet another opportunity for us to serve with genuine hospitality, superior service and great food.”