- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 23 mins ago
- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 16 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 16 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Brickyard 400 (Indianapolis)
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway hosts this week’s Sprint Cup race, the Crown Royal Curtiss Shaver 400 at the Brickyard. Drought conditions means tighter tailgating rules at Indy and AJ Allmendinger’s suspension continues.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has the latest NASCAR news in this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Jeff Gordon returns to Indianapolis this year looking for redemption because:
(Gordon) “You know I was pretty disappointed last year when that one got away from us and we finished second.”
Jimmie Johnson has three wins at Indy and credits his victories to his crew’s extra work.
(Johnson) “They start earlier, instead of a couple of weeks out it’s a month, two months out.”
And Matt Kenseth says Indy is an important because:
(Kenseth) “It’s definitely a special place to go to especially for probably some of the guys that have more an open wheel background and grew up watching Indy cars.”
Officials at Indianapolis are so worried about the possibility of fires due to drought conditions and dry grass, they are banning the use of fireworks, charcoal and non-gas grills and the burning of any type of campfire.
And driver AJ Allmendinger, has agreed to enter a recovery program after testing positive during a random drug test. He remains on indefinite suspension from NASCAR.
Fox in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside