- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 5 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 16 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 23 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 24 hours ago
Peg Perego Strollers Recalled
Peg Perego is recalling hundreds of thousands of strollers years after an infant’s death.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has details:
Peg Perego, voluntarily recalling more than 200,000 strollers, because infants could be strangled.
(Wolfson) “It’s a terrible risk of a child submarining and getting entrapped.”
…between the tray and base of the seat, cutting off the child’s airway.
Scott Wolfson with the Consumer Product Safety Commission, says a six-month-old died in 2004, another infant injured in 2006.
But neither the Commission nor the company knew then…
(Wolfson) “That’s an issue we continue to work on, to try to get current incident information.”
The recalled strollers pre-date new safety standards. Made between 2004 and 2007. Peg Perego Venezia and Pliko models. A free repair kit is available.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.