- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 28 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 2 hours ago
- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 18 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Peg Perego Strollers Recalled
Peg Perego is recalling hundreds of thousands of strollers years after an infant’s death.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has details:
Peg Perego, voluntarily recalling more than 200,000 strollers, because infants could be strangled.
(Wolfson) “It’s a terrible risk of a child submarining and getting entrapped.”
…between the tray and base of the seat, cutting off the child’s airway.
Scott Wolfson with the Consumer Product Safety Commission, says a six-month-old died in 2004, another infant injured in 2006.
But neither the Commission nor the company knew then…
(Wolfson) “That’s an issue we continue to work on, to try to get current incident information.”
The recalled strollers pre-date new safety standards. Made between 2004 and 2007. Peg Perego Venezia and Pliko models. A free repair kit is available.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.