- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 12 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Peg Perego Strollers Recalled
Peg Perego is recalling hundreds of thousands of strollers years after an infant’s death.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has details:
Peg Perego, voluntarily recalling more than 200,000 strollers, because infants could be strangled.
(Wolfson) “It’s a terrible risk of a child submarining and getting entrapped.”
…between the tray and base of the seat, cutting off the child’s airway.
Scott Wolfson with the Consumer Product Safety Commission, says a six-month-old died in 2004, another infant injured in 2006.
But neither the Commission nor the company knew then…
(Wolfson) “That’s an issue we continue to work on, to try to get current incident information.”
The recalled strollers pre-date new safety standards. Made between 2004 and 2007. Peg Perego Venezia and Pliko models. A free repair kit is available.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.