- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 9 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Suspect Charged in AL Bar Shooting Spree [VIDEO]
UPDATE: Nathan Van Wilkins, who is 44 years old, has been charged with 18 counts of attempted murder, one count of shooting into an occupied dwelling and one count of shooting into an occupied building. The charges stem from both the shootings at the Copper Top bar, as well as the wounding of a man in the town of Northport earlier Monday night. In the earlier incident, the man answered a knock at his door and was subsequently shot in the abdomen. Police say the casings from both scenes are a match.
Police say a man who is accused of opening fire in a popular bar in Tuscaloosa, Alabama is in custody.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The man suspected of spraying bullets into a packed downtown Tuscaloosa bar overnight – sending 17 people to the hospital – apparently turned himself in to an employee at a FedEx store about 60 miles away in Jasper, Alabama.
(Anderson) “He is on his way back to Tuscaloosa. We have not filed charges against him, and, at this time, we will not be releasing his name or photograph.”
…Until he’s charged, says Police Chief Steven Anderson, who calls the investigation on-going and possibly related to another nearby shooting.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: