- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Suspect Charged in AL Bar Shooting Spree [VIDEO]
UPDATE: Nathan Van Wilkins, who is 44 years old, has been charged with 18 counts of attempted murder, one count of shooting into an occupied dwelling and one count of shooting into an occupied building. The charges stem from both the shootings at the Copper Top bar, as well as the wounding of a man in the town of Northport earlier Monday night. In the earlier incident, the man answered a knock at his door and was subsequently shot in the abdomen. Police say the casings from both scenes are a match.
Police say a man who is accused of opening fire in a popular bar in Tuscaloosa, Alabama is in custody.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The man suspected of spraying bullets into a packed downtown Tuscaloosa bar overnight – sending 17 people to the hospital – apparently turned himself in to an employee at a FedEx store about 60 miles away in Jasper, Alabama.
(Anderson) “He is on his way back to Tuscaloosa. We have not filed charges against him, and, at this time, we will not be releasing his name or photograph.”
…Until he’s charged, says Police Chief Steven Anderson, who calls the investigation on-going and possibly related to another nearby shooting.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: