- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 20 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Romney Demands Apology From Obama Over ‘Felony’ Comment
The Romney campaign is demanding an apology from President Obama for the latest attacks leveled on the presumptive Republican nominee.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Mitt Romney’s campaign manager calls the President’s campaign staff out of control. It stems from this allegation made by the Obama campaign’s Stephanie Cutter.
(Cutter) “Either Mitt Romney, through is own words and his own signature was misrepresenting his position at Bain to the SEC, which is a felony.”
Or Cutter adds, Romney misled voters about when he left the firm. A story suggests tax filings point to Romney leading Bain into 2001, when the company outsourced jobs. Bain says Romney left in early 1999, but there’s a lag in the paperwork.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.