- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Romney Demands Apology From Obama Over ‘Felony’ Comment
The Romney campaign is demanding an apology from President Obama for the latest attacks leveled on the presumptive Republican nominee.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Mitt Romney’s campaign manager calls the President’s campaign staff out of control. It stems from this allegation made by the Obama campaign’s Stephanie Cutter.
(Cutter) “Either Mitt Romney, through is own words and his own signature was misrepresenting his position at Bain to the SEC, which is a felony.”
Or Cutter adds, Romney misled voters about when he left the firm. A story suggests tax filings point to Romney leading Bain into 2001, when the company outsourced jobs. Bain says Romney left in early 1999, but there’s a lag in the paperwork.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.