- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 20 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Romney Demands Apology From Obama Over ‘Felony’ Comment
The Romney campaign is demanding an apology from President Obama for the latest attacks leveled on the presumptive Republican nominee.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Mitt Romney’s campaign manager calls the President’s campaign staff out of control. It stems from this allegation made by the Obama campaign’s Stephanie Cutter.
(Cutter) “Either Mitt Romney, through is own words and his own signature was misrepresenting his position at Bain to the SEC, which is a felony.”
Or Cutter adds, Romney misled voters about when he left the firm. A story suggests tax filings point to Romney leading Bain into 2001, when the company outsourced jobs. Bain says Romney left in early 1999, but there’s a lag in the paperwork.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.