- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 23 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Newer TB Strain Found In Florida
Health officials in Florida have noticed an increase of a different strain of Tuberculosis. Who’s most at risk?
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
An increasing number of Tuberculosis cases stemming from a new version of the bacteria causing the disease have been showing up in Jacksonville.
Harmon: “Well, it is an outbreak and it is one of the larger of its type. But, it’s relatively small.”
Only about 30 cases last year, says Duval County Florida Health Director, Doctor Bob Harmon. He says that lower-income people seem to be most susceptible:
Harmon: “Often using homeless shelters, food kitchens, those sort of settings.”
But that it’s fully treatable with antibiotics.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.