- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 38 mins ago
- AFMW: Maria Bartiromo, Host of FBN’s “Opening Bell with Maria BartiromoPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 hours ago
- Tim McGraw’s Touching Tribute To Glen CampbellPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Newer TB Strain Found In Florida
Health officials in Florida have noticed an increase of a different strain of Tuberculosis. Who’s most at risk?
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
An increasing number of Tuberculosis cases stemming from a new version of the bacteria causing the disease have been showing up in Jacksonville.
Harmon: “Well, it is an outbreak and it is one of the larger of its type. But, it’s relatively small.”
Only about 30 cases last year, says Duval County Florida Health Director, Doctor Bob Harmon. He says that lower-income people seem to be most susceptible:
Harmon: “Often using homeless shelters, food kitchens, those sort of settings.”
But that it’s fully treatable with antibiotics.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.