- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Today on Kilmeade and Friends…7/5/12
Slammed ~ The WSJ slams Gov. Mitt Romney and his campaign over his response to the Obamacare mandate saying it indicates larger campaign problems for the presumptive GOP nominee. To weigh in, Brian will be joined by Former Managing Director of Bain Capital Edward Conard, Ed Klein, author of “The Amateur”, Gen Jack Keane, Dr. Marc Siegel, and FBN’s Dennis Kneale! PLUS, Brian talks soccer with Clive Toye, author of “Toby and the Greatest Game”!