- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 24 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
FL Lifeguard Fired For Saving Swimmer [VIDEO]
Lifeguards working at a south Florida beach are quitting their jobs in protest of a co-worker getting fired for rescuing a swimmer in distress.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
Tomas Lopez got fired from his lifeguarding job at Hallendale Beach because he helped save a swimmer.
(Lopez) “I kept running until I finally found the person being dragged up out of the water, and I jumped into the water and grabbed him.”
The beach is patrolled by a contracted lifeguard company, but Lopez ran to a stretch of beach outside jurisdiction. Jeff Ellis runs the lifeguarding company…
(Ellis) “If we have acted inappropriately or out of haste, the facts will come forward and we will make whatever necessary amends to our action.”
The victim is doing okay.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on this story in an interview with Tomas Lopez HERE: