- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 55 mins ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 6 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 6 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
FL Lifeguard Fired For Saving Swimmer [VIDEO]
Lifeguards working at a south Florida beach are quitting their jobs in protest of a co-worker getting fired for rescuing a swimmer in distress.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
Tomas Lopez got fired from his lifeguarding job at Hallendale Beach because he helped save a swimmer.
(Lopez) “I kept running until I finally found the person being dragged up out of the water, and I jumped into the water and grabbed him.”
The beach is patrolled by a contracted lifeguard company, but Lopez ran to a stretch of beach outside jurisdiction. Jeff Ellis runs the lifeguarding company…
(Ellis) “If we have acted inappropriately or out of haste, the facts will come forward and we will make whatever necessary amends to our action.”
The victim is doing okay.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on this story in an interview with Tomas Lopez HERE: