- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 40 mins ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 2 hours ago
- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Spanking Causes Adult Mental Illness
The causes of mental illnesses are something medical professionals continue to study, but new research shows that how children are disciplined might play a role.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research suggests that children who are disciplined with spanking are more likely to have mental health issues as an adult. Published in the journal Pediatrics, the study analyzed data from a government survey, and found that those pushed, slapped or hit by their parents had a higher risk of developing mental health problems ranging from anxiety disorders to drug and alcohol abuse.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.