- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 13 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 21 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 22 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Asia Passes North America in Number of Millionaires
As economies around the world struggle, the center of monetary power is shifting. Asia now has more millionaires than North America.
FOX News Radio’s Alastair Wanklyn reports from Tokyo:
(Eartha Kitt – “Old Fashioned Millionaire”) “..And an old-fashioned millionaire…”
The modern millionaire lives in Shanghai or Singapore, or here in Tokyo. A survey showing last year – for the first time – Asia’s millionaire’s outnumbered those in North America: 3.4 million Asian millionaires, to be exact.
But the economic climate is not being kind to the world’s richest. Their wealth shrank last year by $10,000-$20,000 each, and the number of super-rich – those with $30 million or more – saw their fortunes fall, on average, by about 5% each.
That’s all according to a survey by the Royal Bank of Canada.
In Tokyo, Alastair Wanklyn, FOX News Radio.