- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Secondhand Smoke Dangers
Even more dangers related to secondhand smoke surface in a new research study.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
New research shows that secondhand smoke doesn’t just increase the risk of lung cancer. A long-term study from China suggests that those exposed to secondhand smoke are more likely to die of heart disease, stroke and emphysema. The data found evidence of a dose-response relationship; meaning the higher the exposure of secondhand smoke, the higher the risk of disease.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.