- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 4 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall For Health: Secondhand Smoke Dangers
Even more dangers related to secondhand smoke surface in a new research study.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
New research shows that secondhand smoke doesn’t just increase the risk of lung cancer. A long-term study from China suggests that those exposed to secondhand smoke are more likely to die of heart disease, stroke and emphysema. The data found evidence of a dose-response relationship; meaning the higher the exposure of secondhand smoke, the higher the risk of disease.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.