- Dozens Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 4 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 9 hours ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 22 hours ago
Housecall For Health: Secondhand Smoke Dangers
Even more dangers related to secondhand smoke surface in a new research study.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
New research shows that secondhand smoke doesn’t just increase the risk of lung cancer. A long-term study from China suggests that those exposed to secondhand smoke are more likely to die of heart disease, stroke and emphysema. The data found evidence of a dose-response relationship; meaning the higher the exposure of secondhand smoke, the higher the risk of disease.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.