- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 9 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Secondhand Smoke Dangers
Even more dangers related to secondhand smoke surface in a new research study.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
New research shows that secondhand smoke doesn’t just increase the risk of lung cancer. A long-term study from China suggests that those exposed to secondhand smoke are more likely to die of heart disease, stroke and emphysema. The data found evidence of a dose-response relationship; meaning the higher the exposure of secondhand smoke, the higher the risk of disease.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.