- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 14 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall For Health: Secondhand Smoke Dangers
Even more dangers related to secondhand smoke surface in a new research study.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
New research shows that secondhand smoke doesn’t just increase the risk of lung cancer. A long-term study from China suggests that those exposed to secondhand smoke are more likely to die of heart disease, stroke and emphysema. The data found evidence of a dose-response relationship; meaning the higher the exposure of secondhand smoke, the higher the risk of disease.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.