- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 6 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 14 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
JPMorgan CEO Dimon Apologizes on Capitol Hill
JPMorgan Chase’s top executive is telling Congress what happened with his bank’s big investment losses.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports on Capitol Hill:
A major mea culpa from Chase CEO Jamie Dimon over attempts by the bank’s ‘Chief Investment Office’ to reduce its exposure to big financial calamities.
(Dimon) “This portfolio morphed into something that, rather than protect the firm, created new and potentially larger risks. As a result, we’ve let a lot of people down, and we are sorry for it.”
But Dimon also stressed to the Senate Banking Committee, all the losses were the bank’s own money. And he says it is likely that some top executives will have to give them back some of their pay — what’s known as “clawbacks”.
On Capitol Hill, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.