- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: Latest in Gaming Unveiled at E3 Expo
It’s like Christmas morning for gamers: The E3 Expo in Los Angeles, where the latest and greatest gaming gadgets get their public introductions. Things like games that allow you to take on the role of computer hacker, changing downtown Chicago traffic lights on a whim or snooping on some stranger on the street.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig recaps what all is blowing up the blogosphere this year:
FOX on Tech.
These are not the video games you grew up with.
(Taylor) “Folks love to play games in different ways.”
Meaning those old computer-animated characters are replaced with real-life actors and actresses.
(Taylor) “If it has a screen, chances are folks can play a game on it.”
Like Microsoft’s new app turning your smartphone or tablet into a game controller…
And Nintendo’s new Wii-U, which supports two controllers that include built-in touchscreens.
And Entertainment Software Association Vice President Rich Taylor says the person holding that controller is changing, too.
(Taylor) “One of the largest growing segments are women over the age of 18.”
…Actually surpassing boys under the age of 17.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.