- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Alleged Bank Robber Gets Trapped Trying To Escape
A man had to be rescued by police in Oak Lawn, Illinois before he could be arrested for allegedly trying to rob a bank.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen reports:
Charles Estell is facing up to 20 years in prison if convicted.
Cops says he put on a long, beaded dreadlocks wig and then robbed a suburban Chicago bank.
Estell nearly made off with $100,000 dollars by making his escape through an air duct. But, he got stuck in the duct.
Police cut him loose and then locked him up. Estell goes before a judge on Tuesday.
Don Mathisen, Fox News Radio.