- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 15 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 17 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 18 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
More Details on Face Chewing Attack [VIDEO]
More disturbing details and surveillance video have been released in the case of a man attacking a homeless man and eating away at his face cannibal-style.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Ronald Poppo, the 65-year-old, homeless man remains in Jackson Hospital after much of his face was chewed off by Rudy Eugene, 31-years-old, who was shot and killed by a policeman.
Doctors have not been able to pinpoint if Eugene was on a drug like LSD.
(Doctor) “Any drug that increases dopamine in the brain increases the effect of psychosis meaning visual hallucinations, tactile hallucinations, auditory hallucinations.”
Eugene had been arrested seven times including on charges of drug possession.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: