- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
More Details on Face Chewing Attack [VIDEO]
More disturbing details and surveillance video have been released in the case of a man attacking a homeless man and eating away at his face cannibal-style.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Ronald Poppo, the 65-year-old, homeless man remains in Jackson Hospital after much of his face was chewed off by Rudy Eugene, 31-years-old, who was shot and killed by a policeman.
Doctors have not been able to pinpoint if Eugene was on a drug like LSD.
(Doctor) “Any drug that increases dopamine in the brain increases the effect of psychosis meaning visual hallucinations, tactile hallucinations, auditory hallucinations.”
Eugene had been arrested seven times including on charges of drug possession.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: