- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 14 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
More Details on Face Chewing Attack [VIDEO]
More disturbing details and surveillance video have been released in the case of a man attacking a homeless man and eating away at his face cannibal-style.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Ronald Poppo, the 65-year-old, homeless man remains in Jackson Hospital after much of his face was chewed off by Rudy Eugene, 31-years-old, who was shot and killed by a policeman.
Doctors have not been able to pinpoint if Eugene was on a drug like LSD.
(Doctor) “Any drug that increases dopamine in the brain increases the effect of psychosis meaning visual hallucinations, tactile hallucinations, auditory hallucinations.”
Eugene had been arrested seven times including on charges of drug possession.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: