- School Administers Take a Hack at Cutting HairPosted 54 mins ago
- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 23 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 23 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
More Details on Face Chewing Attack [VIDEO]
More disturbing details and surveillance video have been released in the case of a man attacking a homeless man and eating away at his face cannibal-style.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Ronald Poppo, the 65-year-old, homeless man remains in Jackson Hospital after much of his face was chewed off by Rudy Eugene, 31-years-old, who was shot and killed by a policeman.
Doctors have not been able to pinpoint if Eugene was on a drug like LSD.
(Doctor) “Any drug that increases dopamine in the brain increases the effect of psychosis meaning visual hallucinations, tactile hallucinations, auditory hallucinations.”
Eugene had been arrested seven times including on charges of drug possession.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: