- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
US Joins Action Against Syrian Diplomats
The U.S. is expelling Syria’s top diplomat in protest of the house-to-house massacre of villagers last week in the city of Houla.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
FOX News has learned the Charge d’ Affairs of Syria, the highest ranking Syrian diplomat in the U.S. is being expelled. The action, a reaction to last week’s massacre of civilians.
Syria has not had an ambassador in the U.S. since late last year. The State Department’s action follows similar expulsions in several European nations, Canada and Australia.
The administration has been under increasing pressure to take a tougher stance on Syria, which intensified with the recent killings.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
Washington joining many other governments wordwide in kicking out Syrian diplomats.
FOX News Radio’s Alastair Wankyln reports:
From Spain to Germany many European nations expelling Syrian ambassadors; Australia kicking out two diplomats
and Canada emptying the Syrian embassy in Ottawa.
This in outrage at the massacre in Houla, more than a hundred villagers dead, most shot at short range, says the UN.
Turkey today calling that shameful, telling Syria there is a limit to the world’s patience.
Alastair Wanklyn, FOX News Radio.