- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
US Joins Action Against Syrian Diplomats
The U.S. is expelling Syria’s top diplomat in protest of the house-to-house massacre of villagers last week in the city of Houla.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
FOX News has learned the Charge d’ Affairs of Syria, the highest ranking Syrian diplomat in the U.S. is being expelled. The action, a reaction to last week’s massacre of civilians.
Syria has not had an ambassador in the U.S. since late last year. The State Department’s action follows similar expulsions in several European nations, Canada and Australia.
The administration has been under increasing pressure to take a tougher stance on Syria, which intensified with the recent killings.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
Washington joining many other governments wordwide in kicking out Syrian diplomats.
FOX News Radio’s Alastair Wankyln reports:
From Spain to Germany many European nations expelling Syrian ambassadors; Australia kicking out two diplomats
and Canada emptying the Syrian embassy in Ottawa.
This in outrage at the massacre in Houla, more than a hundred villagers dead, most shot at short range, says the UN.
Turkey today calling that shameful, telling Syria there is a limit to the world’s patience.
Alastair Wanklyn, FOX News Radio.