- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 12 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Addicted to Facebook
Addiction to social media, including websites like Facebook, is a real thing. Researchers overseas say that the problem is growing, but they have finally developed a test for it.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Do you need a Facebook intervention? Norwegian researchers have developed a Facebook addiction test, similar to ones used for alcoholics and drug addicts.
Elements of the test include how often a user is on the social networking site, if it is used to forget about life problems and if it has a negative impact on work or social life.
They say young women and those who are socially insecure are at the highest risk.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.