- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 13 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Housecall for Health: Addicted to Facebook
Addiction to social media, including websites like Facebook, is a real thing. Researchers overseas say that the problem is growing, but they have finally developed a test for it.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Do you need a Facebook intervention? Norwegian researchers have developed a Facebook addiction test, similar to ones used for alcoholics and drug addicts.
Elements of the test include how often a user is on the social networking site, if it is used to forget about life problems and if it has a negative impact on work or social life.
They say young women and those who are socially insecure are at the highest risk.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.