- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Addicted to Facebook
Addiction to social media, including websites like Facebook, is a real thing. Researchers overseas say that the problem is growing, but they have finally developed a test for it.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Do you need a Facebook intervention? Norwegian researchers have developed a Facebook addiction test, similar to ones used for alcoholics and drug addicts.
Elements of the test include how often a user is on the social networking site, if it is used to forget about life problems and if it has a negative impact on work or social life.
They say young women and those who are socially insecure are at the highest risk.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.