- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Addicted to Facebook
Addiction to social media, including websites like Facebook, is a real thing. Researchers overseas say that the problem is growing, but they have finally developed a test for it.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Do you need a Facebook intervention? Norwegian researchers have developed a Facebook addiction test, similar to ones used for alcoholics and drug addicts.
Elements of the test include how often a user is on the social networking site, if it is used to forget about life problems and if it has a negative impact on work or social life.
They say young women and those who are socially insecure are at the highest risk.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.