- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 21 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FBI Identifies Top Terrorism Threat
The top terrorism threat to the U.S.: al Qaeda affiliates. That’s what the FBI Chief is telling a House hearing.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Specifically, FBI Director Robert Mueller cites al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula. The group responsible for the latest attempt to blow-up a U.S. bound airliner.
(Mueller) “We in the Bureau are currently exploiting an IED, Improvised Explosive Device, seized overseas.”
But Mueller is revealing little else about that underwear bomb recovered by a would-be suicide bomber, who was actually working as double agent.
Mueller says that plot demonstrates why Congress must renew wide-ranging surveillance authority set to expire at the end of this year.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.