- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 13 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FBI Identifies Top Terrorism Threat
The top terrorism threat to the U.S.: al Qaeda affiliates. That’s what the FBI Chief is telling a House hearing.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Specifically, FBI Director Robert Mueller cites al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula. The group responsible for the latest attempt to blow-up a U.S. bound airliner.
(Mueller) “We in the Bureau are currently exploiting an IED, Improvised Explosive Device, seized overseas.”
But Mueller is revealing little else about that underwear bomb recovered by a would-be suicide bomber, who was actually working as double agent.
Mueller says that plot demonstrates why Congress must renew wide-ranging surveillance authority set to expire at the end of this year.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.