- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 1 day ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FBI Identifies Top Terrorism Threat
The top terrorism threat to the U.S.: al Qaeda affiliates. That’s what the FBI Chief is telling a House hearing.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Specifically, FBI Director Robert Mueller cites al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula. The group responsible for the latest attempt to blow-up a U.S. bound airliner.
(Mueller) “We in the Bureau are currently exploiting an IED, Improvised Explosive Device, seized overseas.”
But Mueller is revealing little else about that underwear bomb recovered by a would-be suicide bomber, who was actually working as double agent.
Mueller says that plot demonstrates why Congress must renew wide-ranging surveillance authority set to expire at the end of this year.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.