- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 11 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FBI Identifies Top Terrorism Threat
The top terrorism threat to the U.S.: al Qaeda affiliates. That’s what the FBI Chief is telling a House hearing.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Specifically, FBI Director Robert Mueller cites al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula. The group responsible for the latest attempt to blow-up a U.S. bound airliner.
(Mueller) “We in the Bureau are currently exploiting an IED, Improvised Explosive Device, seized overseas.”
But Mueller is revealing little else about that underwear bomb recovered by a would-be suicide bomber, who was actually working as double agent.
Mueller says that plot demonstrates why Congress must renew wide-ranging surveillance authority set to expire at the end of this year.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.