- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Taliban Strike Kabul, Killing Seven, After Obama Visits [VIDEO]
Only hours after President Obama left Afghanistan Tuesday, the Taliban launched a deadly attack in the nation’s capital.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports:
Showing that the group can still hit the capital despite heavy security, the Taliban says the attack was in response to Obama’s visit.
They targeted an area known as the Green Village that houses hundreds of international workers, killing seven people and wounding more.
The attack lasted hours as militants held their own against security forces.
But Afghan officials say that mostly children on their way to school were hit by the attack.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the Taliban attack in Afghanistan: