- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 5 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Taliban Strike Kabul, Killing Seven, After Obama Visits [VIDEO]
Only hours after President Obama left Afghanistan Tuesday, the Taliban launched a deadly attack in the nation’s capital.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports:
Showing that the group can still hit the capital despite heavy security, the Taliban says the attack was in response to Obama’s visit.
They targeted an area known as the Green Village that houses hundreds of international workers, killing seven people and wounding more.
The attack lasted hours as militants held their own against security forces.
But Afghan officials say that mostly children on their way to school were hit by the attack.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the Taliban attack in Afghanistan: