- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Taliban Strike Kabul, Killing Seven, After Obama Visits [VIDEO]
Only hours after President Obama left Afghanistan Tuesday, the Taliban launched a deadly attack in the nation’s capital.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports:
Showing that the group can still hit the capital despite heavy security, the Taliban says the attack was in response to Obama’s visit.
They targeted an area known as the Green Village that houses hundreds of international workers, killing seven people and wounding more.
The attack lasted hours as militants held their own against security forces.
But Afghan officials say that mostly children on their way to school were hit by the attack.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the Taliban attack in Afghanistan: