- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 4 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 24 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Organ Donation On Facebook
There is a new way to promote organ donations… through Facebook.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter explains:
You’ve shared your photos and videos, so how about your organ-donor status?
(Facebook Video) “Today I’m going to tell you about how to share that you’re an organ donor with your friends on Facebook.”
CEO Mark Zuckerberg posting a message hoping facebook will lead more people to register to have their organs available for transplant after they have died.
(Facebook Video) “Select the link to sign up with the appropriate registry, a new tab will open with instructions about how to officially register.”
You will find those steps on the Facebook timeline.
Government statistics say one person dies every four hours because there was no vital organ available for transplant.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.