- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 11 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Organ Donation On Facebook
There is a new way to promote organ donations… through Facebook.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter explains:
You’ve shared your photos and videos, so how about your organ-donor status?
(Facebook Video) “Today I’m going to tell you about how to share that you’re an organ donor with your friends on Facebook.”
CEO Mark Zuckerberg posting a message hoping facebook will lead more people to register to have their organs available for transplant after they have died.
(Facebook Video) “Select the link to sign up with the appropriate registry, a new tab will open with instructions about how to officially register.”
You will find those steps on the Facebook timeline.
Government statistics say one person dies every four hours because there was no vital organ available for transplant.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.