- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 2 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 16 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
Biden Highlights President’s “Stick,” Criticizes Romney [VIDEO]
Nearly one year after U.S. Special Forces killed Usama bin Laden, Vice President Joe Biden used the accomplishment to launch a detailed critique of GOP Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney during a campaign stop at New York University on Thursday.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy has more from New York City:
Vice President Biden, lashing out at presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney, quoting Romney as saying he would not have moved heaven and earth to get bin Laden.
(Biden) “If you’re looking for a bumper sticker to sum up how President Obama has handle what we inherited, it’s pretty simple: Usama bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive.”
As the one-year anniversary of the killing of bin Laden by U.S. Special Forces nears – and the general election campaign is set to launch – the Vice President highlighted this military success as the crux of his critique against Romney’s foreign policy plan.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
Vice President Biden’s speech quickly became a hot topic on social media, with sites like Twitter picking up on one particular line from the speech.
LISTEN to that quote HERE:
WATCH more on the White House’s foreign policy counter-attack HERE: