- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 17 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Biden Highlights President’s “Stick,” Criticizes Romney [VIDEO]
Nearly one year after U.S. Special Forces killed Usama bin Laden, Vice President Joe Biden used the accomplishment to launch a detailed critique of GOP Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney during a campaign stop at New York University on Thursday.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy has more from New York City:
Vice President Biden, lashing out at presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney, quoting Romney as saying he would not have moved heaven and earth to get bin Laden.
(Biden) “If you’re looking for a bumper sticker to sum up how President Obama has handle what we inherited, it’s pretty simple: Usama bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive.”
As the one-year anniversary of the killing of bin Laden by U.S. Special Forces nears – and the general election campaign is set to launch – the Vice President highlighted this military success as the crux of his critique against Romney’s foreign policy plan.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
Vice President Biden’s speech quickly became a hot topic on social media, with sites like Twitter picking up on one particular line from the speech.
LISTEN to that quote HERE:
WATCH more on the White House’s foreign policy counter-attack HERE: