- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 24 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Day 3: Edwards Trial Continues In NC [VIDEO]
Sex, lies, and corruption. That’s the case prosecutors have been laying out at the John Edwards campaign finance trial. Former aide Andrew Young on the stand for a third day. But, this time the defense got to question him.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from the Federal Court in Greensboro, NC:
John Edwards’ lawyers got their first crack at Andrew Young, the Edwards staffer now testifying against the former Senator and Presidential hopeful. Many of the questions involve Young’s recollections with defense attorneys trying to get him to admit discrepancies in records he provided. But much of what transpired was a series of failed gotchas and trial faux pas; including trying to play a video of Young’s speech not in evidence. All as John Edwards looked on, stoically neutral.
In Greensboro, NC, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: