- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 15 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Study: As Many Immigrants Leaving US As Are Coming to US
A new report shows the migration flow from Mexico to the United States has stopped and may even be reversing.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has details:
The report says from 2005-2010, 1.4 million Mexicans emigrated here, but the same number – including their U.S.-born kids – moved back. The Pew Hispanic Center report cites many factors.
(Camarota) “Stepped up enforcement, the downturn in the U.S. economy, improvements in the Mexican economy and just the general decline in the number of young people in Mexico as fertility has declined in that country in recent decades.”
Steven Camarota with the Center for Immigration Studies says he thinks states like Arizona passing tough immigration laws may also play a role, but says it suggests the idea that immigrants are bound to stay once here, is false.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.