- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 9 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Breakthrough Breast Cancer Study Could Change Treatment
A landmark study may revolutionize breast cancer treatment.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Breast cancer is not one disease, but ten. Investigators say while there’s one umbrella disease, there are distinct sub-types.
That allows for classification of tumors into ten categories ranging from very treatable to extremely aggressive.
It’s a major step toward the goal of precisely targeting therapies for patients.
The new categories, reported in the journal “Nature”, open the door to potential new treatment, and could spare many women the risk and pain of unneeded, toxic therapy.
Bill Vitka, Fox News Radio.