- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 22 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Breakthrough Breast Cancer Study Could Change Treatment
A landmark study may revolutionize breast cancer treatment.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Breast cancer is not one disease, but ten. Investigators say while there’s one umbrella disease, there are distinct sub-types.
That allows for classification of tumors into ten categories ranging from very treatable to extremely aggressive.
It’s a major step toward the goal of precisely targeting therapies for patients.
The new categories, reported in the journal “Nature”, open the door to potential new treatment, and could spare many women the risk and pain of unneeded, toxic therapy.
Bill Vitka, Fox News Radio.