- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Breakthrough Breast Cancer Study Could Change Treatment
A landmark study may revolutionize breast cancer treatment.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Breast cancer is not one disease, but ten. Investigators say while there’s one umbrella disease, there are distinct sub-types.
That allows for classification of tumors into ten categories ranging from very treatable to extremely aggressive.
It’s a major step toward the goal of precisely targeting therapies for patients.
The new categories, reported in the journal “Nature”, open the door to potential new treatment, and could spare many women the risk and pain of unneeded, toxic therapy.
Bill Vitka, Fox News Radio.