- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 2 hours ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
White House Welcomes NASCAR Elite
The President filled his need for speed on Tuesday, welcoming some drivers to the White House who could easily rival his Secret Service chauffeurs on a speed course.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
Reigning Sprint Cup champ Tony Stewart joked with President Obama beside his #14 Chevrolet, but not before the President got in his own joke on the driver they call “Smoke.”
(President Obama) “Back in August, with the season winding down, Tony predicted that he wouldn’t be able to pull it off. In fact, he said that if he did end up winning the Championship – this is a quote – ‘I’ll declare I’m a total bumbling idiot.’ ((laughter)) Here’s your chance, Tony.”
The visit wasn’t all fun and games, though, as the President thanked NASCAR’s elite for the work they do off the track.
(President Obama) “You look out for military families, you look out for Gold Star families, you make regular visits to Walter Reed.”
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.