- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 21 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Symptoms of Salmonella
Two recent food-borne illness outbreaks have the public keeping an eye out for symptoms of salmonella. But just what are those symptoms?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more on the illness in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Two different U.S. outbreaks of salmonella have consumers concerned. Salmonella is a bacterial infection that causes severe food poisoning and can be life-threatening for infants, elderly, pregnant women and those with weakened immune systems.
Symptoms include diarrhea, abdominal cramps and fever within 72 hours of eating contaminated food. The FDA says be cautious with raw seafood and pay attention to food recalls, but most importantly, when it doubt, don’t eat it.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.