- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 27 mins ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Symptoms of Salmonella
Two recent food-borne illness outbreaks have the public keeping an eye out for symptoms of salmonella. But just what are those symptoms?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more on the illness in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Two different U.S. outbreaks of salmonella have consumers concerned. Salmonella is a bacterial infection that causes severe food poisoning and can be life-threatening for infants, elderly, pregnant women and those with weakened immune systems.
Symptoms include diarrhea, abdominal cramps and fever within 72 hours of eating contaminated food. The FDA says be cautious with raw seafood and pay attention to food recalls, but most importantly, when it doubt, don’t eat it.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.