- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 3 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX on Tech: Facebook Buying Instagram for $1 Billion
Facebook wants more photos, vintage-looking, artsy-looking photos. And they just paid $1 billion for them.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal explains:
If you’re on Facebook, you’ve seen these photos – they look altered, a little artsy. It’s often because they’re photos users have shared through Instagram, and then on Facebook. Now, Facebook says it’s buying Instagram in a cash-and-stock deal for $1 billion dollars.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says in a statement it will keep building on Instagram’s strengths and features rather than just integrating everything into Facebook. Earlier this year, Facebook filed for its initial public offering, revealing its valuation stands at $100 billion dollars.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.