- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream ProductsPosted 33 mins ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 1 hour ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
FOX on Tech: Facebook Buying Instagram for $1 Billion
Facebook wants more photos, vintage-looking, artsy-looking photos. And they just paid $1 billion for them.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal explains:
If you’re on Facebook, you’ve seen these photos – they look altered, a little artsy. It’s often because they’re photos users have shared through Instagram, and then on Facebook. Now, Facebook says it’s buying Instagram in a cash-and-stock deal for $1 billion dollars.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says in a statement it will keep building on Instagram’s strengths and features rather than just integrating everything into Facebook. Earlier this year, Facebook filed for its initial public offering, revealing its valuation stands at $100 billion dollars.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.