- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 1 hour ago
- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 21 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: Facebook Buying Instagram for $1 Billion
Facebook wants more photos, vintage-looking, artsy-looking photos. And they just paid $1 billion for them.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal explains:
If you’re on Facebook, you’ve seen these photos – they look altered, a little artsy. It’s often because they’re photos users have shared through Instagram, and then on Facebook. Now, Facebook says it’s buying Instagram in a cash-and-stock deal for $1 billion dollars.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says in a statement it will keep building on Instagram’s strengths and features rather than just integrating everything into Facebook. Earlier this year, Facebook filed for its initial public offering, revealing its valuation stands at $100 billion dollars.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.