- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 20 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Kobalt Tools 400 (Las Vegas)
The Sprint Cup heads to Sin City – Las Vegas – for the Kobalt Tools 400. The Busch brothers are enjoying their status as hometown favorites, while Brad Keselowski is hoping to improve and two drivers are happy to be racing after crashing off the track.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews this week’s race:
Brad Keselowski has a love-hate relationship with the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, racing well there in the Nationwide Series, but when it comes to the Cup side…
(Keselowski) “It’s been a struggle for me. I just haven’t really found that track and figured out what I need there. So I think that means we can only improve going back there.”
For Las Vegas native Kyle Busch, the mile-and-a-half track has brought him success.
(Kyle Busch) “We’ve won there in the past. You know, I love being able to win in my hometown.”
And for brother Kurt Busch, going home to race in Las Vegas means seeing old teammates and friends.
(Kurt Busch) “My old late model team, the old Winston West team. They’re all there every year and it’s great to slap high-fives, give hugs and say ‘hello’.”
And a close call for Regan Smith and Paul Menard. The two drivers, Smith’s wife and a family friend were traveling to Vail, Colorado this week to ski when Smith lost control of his truck, crashing into some trees after hitting an ice patch. Smith and Menard are okay and will be racing this weekend.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.