- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 hour ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 hours ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
AEHQ: Gingrich on the GOP Race
If the GOP hierarchy isn’t convinced in the coming weeks and months that any of the current candidates can beat President Obama in November, should a so called “late entry” step in?
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Newt Gingrich sits a distant third behind Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum in national polls, but despite no clear front-runner in the early contests, he says there will be, come the Republican National Convention.
(Gingrich)”Anybody who feels they want to come out and qualify, come play. But, this is really hard. There’s no gimme here. No one’s going to show up here and become superman or superwoman.”
Gingrich on “FOX News Sunday”.
Arizona and Michigan host the next primaries in eight days. The former House Speaker also calling on his GOP rivals to drop out if they lose their home states.
Gingrich’s home state of Georgia holds its primary next month.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.