- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 10 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
AEHQ: Gingrich on the GOP Race
If the GOP hierarchy isn’t convinced in the coming weeks and months that any of the current candidates can beat President Obama in November, should a so called “late entry” step in?
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Newt Gingrich sits a distant third behind Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum in national polls, but despite no clear front-runner in the early contests, he says there will be, come the Republican National Convention.
(Gingrich)”Anybody who feels they want to come out and qualify, come play. But, this is really hard. There’s no gimme here. No one’s going to show up here and become superman or superwoman.”
Gingrich on “FOX News Sunday”.
Arizona and Michigan host the next primaries in eight days. The former House Speaker also calling on his GOP rivals to drop out if they lose their home states.
Gingrich’s home state of Georgia holds its primary next month.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.