- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 3 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
AEHQ: Gingrich on the GOP Race
If the GOP hierarchy isn’t convinced in the coming weeks and months that any of the current candidates can beat President Obama in November, should a so called “late entry” step in?
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Newt Gingrich sits a distant third behind Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum in national polls, but despite no clear front-runner in the early contests, he says there will be, come the Republican National Convention.
(Gingrich)”Anybody who feels they want to come out and qualify, come play. But, this is really hard. There’s no gimme here. No one’s going to show up here and become superman or superwoman.”
Gingrich on “FOX News Sunday”.
Arizona and Michigan host the next primaries in eight days. The former House Speaker also calling on his GOP rivals to drop out if they lose their home states.
Gingrich’s home state of Georgia holds its primary next month.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.