- Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma CityPosted 10 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 11 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 14 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 14 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 14 hours ago
AEHQ: Gingrich on the GOP Race
If the GOP hierarchy isn’t convinced in the coming weeks and months that any of the current candidates can beat President Obama in November, should a so called “late entry” step in?
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Newt Gingrich sits a distant third behind Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum in national polls, but despite no clear front-runner in the early contests, he says there will be, come the Republican National Convention.
(Gingrich)”Anybody who feels they want to come out and qualify, come play. But, this is really hard. There’s no gimme here. No one’s going to show up here and become superman or superwoman.”
Gingrich on “FOX News Sunday”.
Arizona and Michigan host the next primaries in eight days. The former House Speaker also calling on his GOP rivals to drop out if they lose their home states.
Gingrich’s home state of Georgia holds its primary next month.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.